HEEP is a fun, hands-on preschool curriculum that is flexible and easy to adapt to any schedule. You can use it as your entire preschool curriculum or as a supplement for another curriculum.
What is included in this preschool curriculum?
* 52 themed "lessons!" Each lesson is designed to last a week, but can easily be condensed or expanded depending on the activities you choose.
* Book, Discussion Topics/Questions, Art/craft, Math, Science/Sensory, and Literacy Activities, Snack, and Field Trip Suggestions in each themed lesson.
* 52 "Hidden" Letter worksheets! One worksheet corresponds to each lesson!
* Dozens of pages of printable activities! These are a great variety, including puppets, story telling props, math games, and so much more!
* 26 Letter/First Sound Picture Cutting Strips Pages (one for each letter of the alphabet)!
* 26 Phonics/Alphabet Coloring Pages (one for each letter of the alphabet)!
What does this curriculum cover?
* 52 amazing books appropriate for preschoolers!
* All the letters in the alphabet
* Counting and recognizing numbers 1-20
* Name recognition and writing
* Kindness and other values
* Science experiments & science reasoning
* First Letter Sounds
* So much more!!
How does this curriculum work?
I suggest spending about an hour every weekday in organized "school time." During that hour, mark a calendar, talk about the weather and your schedule, read the suggested book, and choose 1-3 of the suggested activities. Over the course of a week, you will read the same book five times and do 5-10 activities related to the same theme you found in the book. Outside of that hour, I recommend letting your preschoolers spend time playing and pursuing studies that interest them!