24 pages of activites that will definitely make learning about Helen Keller more interactive than just reading a book to the class!
- There are several pages of Senses experiments with tasting and smelling.
- Braille Cell activity with writing your name
- Using your senses to learn
- 8 page biography booklet to cut and staple about Helen Keller
- Question sheet that goes along with the booklet
- Study Cards
- On the Move partner activity
- Group Activity: Interpreting Helen Keller Quotations
- Computer Activity: Braille Detective, Translating partner's note
- Vertical Timeline activity
- Horizontal Dot Timeline to fill in.
I have units for Helen Keller, Susan B. Anthony, Martin Luther King, Abe Lincoln, Jackie Robinson in my store and they are all in one Unit at a discount price at the link below.
If you like what you see (even if you don't purchase), I would love a shout out on Pinterest and/or Google by clicking the Pin It and G+ at the top of this page. Our support of each other helps us grow on TPT and helps others find us! Thanks and enjoy your week!