FUN GAME!! Focus on synonyms, parts of speech, rhyming words alliteration, collaborative learning, . . .
30 playing cards. Answer key included.
Most pairs of words have an adjective-noun relationship. There are only a few that don't.
Play with one player vs another OR one pair vs. another pair.
1. Place cards face up so a clue is showing that all players can read.
2. Earn cards by guessing the answer.
3. If no players can determine the answer, turn the card over to reveal the initials of the answer.
CLUE: Happy Tinkerbell is on one side of the card, MF, (1st-letter clues) are on the other
ANSWER Merry Fairy = MF
4. If the initials clue doesn't help, then nobody earns the points, and players can check answer key.
5. Player(s) with the most won cards at the end of game time, wins!