This is also available in the Collection 1 Bundle Facing Fear
Engage your students with HMH Collection 1 Grade 6 short story "Fine?" with these interactive notebook activities that focus on the Common Core State Standards Reading Literature 6.3 Plot and Characters and 6.6 Point of View.
This HMH Activities lesson bundle comes with these "Fine?" activities:
- Vocabulary with synonyms and teacher key
- Vocabulary activities - writing and drawing
- Level Up Plot Notes with Key
- Plot Chart Diagram for labeling the parts of the plot with fun illustrations that teach what a character is going through during the different stages of plot
- Plot Graphic Organizer for the Short Story, "Fine?" and Key
- Point of View Notes and Key
- Collaborative Discussion Organizer
- Writing about Point of View and Rubric based on the Common Core State Standards for Writing 6.2 Expository
Your students will stay on task and engaged with these interactive resources.
For more HMH Collections Grade 6 Interactive Notebook Activities Products, click on the links below:
Facing Fear Collection 1 Bundle
•Life Doesn’t Frighten Me Poetry
•Fears and Phobias
Animal Intelligence Collection 2 Bundle
•Tribute to the Dog
•How Smart Are Animals?
•Animal Wisdom & The Last Wolf Poetry
Dealing With Disaster Collection 3 Bundle
•Mammoth Shakes and Monster Quakes
•After Katrina & Watcher Poetry
•The Banana Tree
•There Will Come Soft Rains
•FREEBIE There Will Come Soft Rains
Making Your Voice Heard Collection 4 Bundle
•My Wonder Horse
•Comparing Texts about Zoos
•Views on Zoos
•Poetry: A Voice & Words Like Freedom
•What Do Fish Have to do with Anything?
•Performance Task Speech
Decisions that Matter (soon to be bundled)
•Colin Powell Anchor Texts
•Community Hero: Chief Wilma Mankiller
The First Day of School
Collection 6 What Tales Tell
Black Ships Before Troy
If you would like to contact me:
Thank you so much for your interest in these Interactive Notebook activities for the HMH Collection 1 Grade 6 Short Story, Fine?