Want to study Holidays Around the World? Well get your Christmas Around the World Passport
ready to learn how different cultures from around the world celebrate the holiday season. Each day students will travel far and wide to research a different country and participate in an extension activity. They may make a Christmas Around the World craft, participate in Christmas Around the World research, or make their own Gingerbread House. Whatever the activity, students are sure to have loads of fun studying Holidays Around the World!
SAVE BIG WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A BUNDLE: Christmas Activities Bundle
Who is This Product For?
Teachers who need engaging Christmas Around the World activities to excite their students while still teaching the standards.
What is included in this Unit?
A 67-page pdf file with daily lessons and activities:
* Christmas Around the World crafts, procedural text and writing ideas
* Templates for Christmas Around the World crafts
* Read-aloud suggestions plus comprehension and vocabulary ideas
* Christmas Around the World research sites and activities for students to enjoy in the classroom
* 18-page colored Christmas Around the World booklet plus a blackline master for students
* Book of Boarding Passes with QR codes
* Passport Stamps for every country
* Create a scrapbook for all of the 8 countries
The countries included in this unit are:
These Christmas Around the World activities are designed to help you implement this unit with confidence and ease.
Other Christmas Products Include.
Christmas Writing Procedural and Crafts
Christmas Around the World Close Reading Passages and Strategies
Editable Christmas Sight Word Games