This lesson contains 80 homophone sets with several different ways to present/practice them. Initially this was designed to be a simple “Scoot Game” with recording sheets. But it soon grew into other options as worksheets, review sheets, easy versions and challenging versions for you to scaffold and differentiate. Use this at reading centers, to play review games, with partners, whole group, bell work, brain breaks and more. No time for task cards? Use the worksheets instead. Same content, different presentation.
One purchase, so many different ways to use it. Here’s what’s inside:
● Recording sheets (different styles)
● Worksheets with one sentence per homophone pair (#1-40) easy
● Worksheets with two sentences per homophone pair (#1-40) challenging
● More homophone pairs (#41-80) for students to write their own sentences
● Answer keys for everything
● 8 blue task cards one sentence per homophone pair (#1-40) easy
● 8 green tasks cards two sentences per homophone pair (#1-40) challenging
● 4 more red task cards for students to write their own sentence(s)
(#41-80) one sentence easy, two sentences challenging
Want more FUN, interactive activities to do with your students? Check out our
ROLL-A-STRUCTURE review and write
TEXT STRUCTURES task cards build a chart about PIZZA
Reading Rox specializes in materials to engage reluctant readers.