Great handbook for students starting Discovery for the AOS HSC.
The start of this book contains images and information that I have created from scratch.
Further into the book are scaffolds and notes I have obtained express permission and are included as fair use and direction for my students.
Inside the word document you will find the following:
- HSC English 2017-2018 Title Page
- Scope and Sequence - EDITABLE - You can change to your own information
- Description of what the HSC is
- What is inside each paper ?
- Module descriptors
- Discovery rubric
- Visual discovery scaffolds
- Creative writing scaffolds
- Essay checklist scaffold
- Writing a thesis scaffold
- AWAY by Michael Gow:
- character analysis
- narrative structure
- dramatic features
- historical context
- coral character journey
- language features supported by quotes, effect, purpose and link to discovery (watermark on this page)
- TIPS for essay writing and structure (watermark on this page)
- AOS Rubric colour coded analysis (watermark on this page)