HTML Project 3 - Multiple Page Website

HTML Project 3 - Multiple Page Website
HTML Project 3 - Multiple Page Website
HTML Project 3 - Multiple Page Website
HTML Project 3 - Multiple Page Website
HTML Project 3 - Multiple Page Website
HTML Project 3 - Multiple Page Website
HTML Project 3 - Multiple Page Website
HTML Project 3 - Multiple Page Website
Resource Type
Product Rating
4.0
1 rating
File Type

Compressed Zip File

Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.

1 MB
Share
Product Description
Video Preview:
http://www.teachertube.com/video/html-multiple-page-site-intro-331580

With this purchase you are given:
- A rubric with videos that walk students through the assignment
- A finished example of what the site should look like.

This assignment follows HTML Project 1 (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HTML-Project-1-Spongebob-1399384) & HTML Project 2 (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HTML-Project-2-Create-your-own-text-website-1399546).

In this assignment students are taught to instructional videos developed by me how to create a multiple page website with pictures and text. This brings the students one step closer to becoming a web designer. The videos go slow and walk the students through how to create a multiple page site - step by step.

The students again are given 85% of the assignment and will have to search how to get the other 15% as shown in the rubric.

In case you need help unzipping the file - http://www.teachertube.com/video/unzipping-a-file-334443
Total Pages
N/A
Answer Key
N/A
Teaching Duration
1 Week
Report this Resource
Loading...
$5.00
Digital Download
More products from REACH for Critical Thinking
Product Thumbnail
$0.00
Product Thumbnail
$0.00
Product Thumbnail
$0.00
Product Thumbnail
$0.00
Product Thumbnail
$0.00
$5.00
Digital Download
Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign up