A huge Digital Alphabet & Phonics Bundle, including 36 BOOM card decks to help teach readers, (plus the bonus of a list and order of phonics components to teach your student, a printable sound chart, and a printable set of alphabet flash cards.)
Below are the decks with preview links. Please note that previews do not always reflect that many of the cards DO randomize for students.
- Recognize the letter sound
- What sound does this letter make?
- What letter matches this sound? (sound only for phonemic awareness)
- Matching upper and lower case letters
- Recognizing initial sounds
- Syllable theater
- Rhyming CVC words
- Reading CVC words
- Printable alphabet flashcards
- CVC vs CVCE words for 5 vowels (5 decks - A, E,I, O, U)
- Bossy R words (OR/AR,& ER, IR UR)
- Hard and soft C & G words
- Segmenting and blending initial double consonant words
- Blending final double consonant words (3 decks)
- Consonant digraphs
- Recognizing medial sounds in words
- Recognizing final sounds in words
- Dipthongs (2 decks - (OW/OU and OI/OY)
- Endings: c/ck, ch/tch, ge/dge
- Long O vowel pairs and spellings
- Practicing different sounds of /aw/
- Long A vowel pairs and spellings
- Long E vowel pairs and spellings
- Long I vowel pairs and spellings
- Short e (e or ea)
- Short I (i or y)
- /yu/ sound words (as in cube)
- /oo/ sound words (as in book)
- /oo/ sound words (as in moon)
For more info on this bundle, here is the general sales page.
These are the decks included in the bundle. You will receive a .pdf of all links to each bundle residing on BOOM upon purchase.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you have any questions, at amy @mythreereaders.com