A great end-of-year/semester test suitable for Years 8-10.
Covers a number of areas of Mathematics.
Could also be used as an aptitude test to determine ability.
- Using 2D grids to show Probability
- Using Tree Diagrams to show Probability
- Drawing Tree Diagrams with and without replacement
- Basic Percentage Calculations
- Simple and Compound Interest Calculations
- Calculating deposits and monthly repayments
- Calculating Appreciation and Depreciation
- Statistics including Mean, Median, Mode and Range
- Creating Tally Tables based on statistical data
- Creating Stem and Leaf plots
58 marks across 8 pages
Room for student answers