Also included in
- Use this HUGE bundle of Visuals to support your preschool and kindergarten students with behaviour, articulation, phonology, prosody, wh questions, following directions, describing, categorization, vocabulary, grammar and more! These visual cue cards can be used with ANY book, song, activity, craft$18.99$23.74Save $4.75
- Digital play-based speech and language activities and time-saving resources that you can use with ANY STUDENT on your preschool therapy caseload! This bundle is designed for DISTANCE LEARNING, but all of the resources can be used during in-person sessions.This is a MEGA bundle, which means it includ$148.75$185.94Save $37.19
This comprehensive set of 52 language and behaviour visuals can be used with your entire caseload during any craft, book, toy, speech game, or play activity!
Use these visuals to support your preschool and kindergarten students with answering wh questions, vocabulary, sequencing, spatial concepts, temporal concepts, describing, categorizing, following directions, self rating, and positive behaviour.
Simply print, laminate, and go! These are perfect for the busy SLP who doesn't want to prep visuals for individual activities.
Print these cards 4/page so they fit perfectly into a 4x6 task box, or stored on a binder ring. They are also wonderful printed as a full page, for students who need a BIG visual (or during teletherapy!).
You can share these with parents or school staff to promote carryover and support your students in the classroom and at home.
- Expressive Language: plural 's, possessive 's, copula, past tense -ed, pronouns, future tense, present progressive -ing, 3rd person singular, verbs
- Receptive Language: Quantitative concepts, Spatial concepts, Wh- questions, Temporal concepts
- Language Processing: Describing, Categorizing, Colors, Shapes, Size, Appearance, Type of animal, Type of food, Type of place, Type of vehicle, Type of clothing, Type of household item
- Positive Behavior: Tally boxes, Visual timer, How can I help? card, Break Card with options, Whole Body Listening (male and female), Working for board, Volume Monitoring, I need card
- Self Monitoring: Pacing boards, Emotions identification, Self rating scale
**Save 20% by buying the money-saving Ultimate Visuals Bundle**
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!
- FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things preschool speech related.
- CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.