Transportation is a super fun unit to do with little ones! It really fires up their imaginations!
This unit includes many different pages of practice that includes drawing, writing, cut and paste. Also includes two cooperative games: a card game and a simple Kagan cooperative game. The two games practice using "Yo voy/Quién va" and "Yo tengo/Tu tienes/Quién tiene." Also, there is a book with interchangeable pages for differentiation. Here are some of the ways you can use it:
1) guiding reading, all the words and pictures are on each page. Yo voy en un barco. Yo monto en una bicicleta. Yo tomo un autobús.
2) Same pictures, same words, only the kids have to fill in the missing vehicle (Yo voy en _______________.)
3) Same words, no pictures. The kids read and draw to show comprehension.
4) All the pictures and no words. Kids write all of the words.
5) Included are extra pages that kids fill in the name of the vehicle but have to read to decide which vehicle should go in the blank, "Yo voy en ___________ debajo del mar. Yo voy en ___________ en la carretera."
6) One blank page that you can add into any book for kids to write and illustrate however you ask them to.
7) All pages can be mixed and matched, vocabulary cards and games are part of the this bundle and kids can use them as a tool for independent work.
Full color vocabulary cards can be made into memory games, bingo games, or whatever you desire simply by cutting and pasting (or having kids select pictures for their own bingo cards.)
There are 82 pages in this bundle, including the book and ideas for using the unit. This is a fun one!