Habitat Activities - Trading Cards For Habitat Research Project
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- ✍ Take the challenge out of teaching informational report writing to kids. Use these no-prep differentiated writing templates and habitat trading cards to help your students practice informative writing and write information reports on habitats. ✍☀️☀️ New! EASEL Activity added. ☀️☀️The habitat trading cPrice $12.00Original Price $18.00Save $6.00
✍ Make report writing fun with trading cards. Your students can use the trading cards to learn about habitats and help them write awesome habitat research reports. ✍
The Habitats Trading Cards are available in two versions - printable and digital for Google Slides™ and EASEL. This resource includes BOTH the printable and digital versions.
The printable version includes a scavenger hunt and the digital version includes 4 questions that students can answer for each of the 8 habitats.
✅ There are 8 trading cards that provide factual information on the following habitats:
- arctic tundra
- coral reef
- tropical rainforest
- temperate forest
✅ Each trading card includes the following information :
- three fun facts
© Regier Educational Resources
☀️☀️ You need a Google™ account (free) to download and use the Google Slides™ version. ☀️☀️
How To Use Digital Report With Google Slides™:
- Click on the image included in your resource.
- When prompted, select ‘Make a Copy.’
- Choose the slides you want your students to complete.
- Share the file with your students on Google Classroom or with Google Drive™.
How to use the Digital Report with EASEL:
- Click on "Preview and Assign."
- Click on "Edit Pages."
- Select the pages you want your students to complete by clicking in the little box to the left of each page.
- Click "Save Changes" in the top right corner.
- Assign to students by clicking on the "Assign" button.
© Regier Educational Resources
Trading Cards are a great addition to your report writing assignments. Want even more report writing ideas? Check out?
⭐⭐ Related Report Writing Blogposts: ⭐⭐
- How To Easily Write Animal Reports With Kids
- 5 Ways To Differentiate Instruction When Report Writing With Kids
- How To Write Perfect Jot Notes With Kids When Informative Writing
- How To Write An Awesome Habitat Report
Look What Teachers Are Saying About Trading Cards:
❤️ "These are amazing! I used these as one of my library lessons on research. I challenged my students to find 3 more different facts from a second source." - Cathy A.
❤️ "My students loved using these trading cards as a resource when they researched various habitats. They were simple yet detailed. The headings made it easy for my students to find just the fact they needed." - TpT Seller
❤️ "I've used this resource for research and it was very easy for the students to read and use. I have a lot of animal lovers this year, so they've even asked to read them during recess!." - Trina S..
❤️ "These have been wonderful for my learners that struggle to use the internet for research. Thank you." - TpT Seller
Trading cards are available on the following topics:
- Want daily writing tips, strategies, and ideas? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Looking for easy ways to teach writing in your classroom? Visit my blog.
❤️ Like free writing activities? CLICK HERE ❤️
Want free resources?
Leaving feedback leads to FREE resources for you and is greatly appreciated. I thank you! Each review you leave provides you with credit points for future purchases. Simply go to "My Purchases" and leave a review.
✅ Hit the green FOLLOW button. ✅
When you hit the green "follow" button you'll:
- find out when new products are released.
- receive notifications of sales on my products.