Habitat Close Reading Passages with Questions FREE
Also included in
- In this Project Based Learning Science and Social Studies Bundle you will have everything you need to teach PBL this year! Creating these units are time consuming for any teacher and this bundle will save you hours and hours of work, planning and your time. We take the boring and make PBL fun and eaPrice $43.94Original Price $58.25Save $14.31
- Close Reading is a method for teaching students how to read for comprehension and how to get the most out of what they read. It is best used with Science and Social Studies Informational Text. Hop on over to our BLOG to read about how it is best used in the Classroom. CLICK HEREEach Close Reading unPrice $35.60Original Price $44.50Save $8.90
This is the FREE Version of a Habitat PBL Unit. This version includes 2 close reading articles that are differentiated for 2 different levels. They are good for 2nd grade and a higher level for 1st grade. It also has a comprehension worksheet and a vocabulary sheet.
- Habitat Close Reading Article (2nd Grade)
- Habitat Close Reading Article (1st Grade High)
- Articles are in color and black and white
- Vocabulary Sheet
- Comprehension Question Sheet
You may also be interested in my Habitats Close Reading and Informational Writing Unit.
Also, I have a HABITAT PBL Unit! These Close Reading articles are included.
Make learning to do research fun! Using the PBL Model, students get to use close reading articles, books, pictures, videos and technology to research a habitat. This process helps students gain skills in problem solving, investigating, and engages them in challenges. This unit integrates math, social studies, ELA and writing. Through all this learning, they end up with a final project and get to do a presentation.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. Sometimes new products are on sale the first 24 hours that they are uploaded. It pays to follow!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey