Habitat Math Stations includes 5 math stations focusing on first grade math standards. Habitats include the desert, wetlands, arctic, ocean, and rainforest. These stations could be used independently in math stations, in small group, or as a review.
The following stations are included.
- Polar Place Value (Adding Multiples of 10)
- Rainforest Riddles (Missing Addend)
- Saltwater Subtraction (Subtraction within 20)
- Desert Dimes (Counting by 10's)
- Wetland Word Problems (Mixed Function Word Problems)
Take a peak at the preview to see more detail of what is included!