These interactive resources are to be used with Lesson 24 in the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journeys second grade curriculum.
Included in this product are:
1. High-Frequency Words Activity
2. Two Vocabulary Activities
3. Vocabulary Strategies: Antonyms
4. Meaning of Prefixes re-, un-, over-, pre-, mis-
5. Applying Prefixes re-, un-, over-, pre-, mis-
6. Silent Consonants: kn, gn, mb
7. Irregular Action Verbs
8. Target Skill: Cause and Effect
9. Target Skill: Point of View
The students enjoy the hands-on interactive activities that allow them to cut and create!
Disclaimer: These materials were prepared by a teacher in Auburn-Washburn and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original Journeys work on which this material is based.