The Roman Caesars (Volume 2)
"5 More Classical Portraits"
Many new art students are overwhelmed with the task of drawing a complete and detailed portrait. Students do not know how to go about creating a realistic portrait. Older students become frustrated when their drawings only vaguely resemble their intended subject. If your students are overwhelmed with portraiture, why not offer them modification?
This worksheet develops confidence with portraiture. Working next to an already complete exemplar, students will be tasked with the completion of a half-portrait.
This bundle includes 5 images of different Roman Caesars (Marcus Aurelius, Vespasian, Arcadius, Claudius, and Commodus). Each half-portrait worksheet is accompanied with step-by-step instructions and summaries available on the back.
• Portraits have been carefully selected and digitally manipulated to provide an easy to replicate half-portrait.
• Great for sub plans, time fillers, or students that finish assignments early. Just print and hand them out.
• Reinforces understanding of facial symmetry, proportions, and value shading.
• Develops confidence for reluctant learners. Remind students that half of the face is already done!
• A great addition to your portrait unit! Use as a supportive tool to what you are already doing in the classroom. Easy to follow steps; students can be self-guided and work independently. Worksheets can be used for homework.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions before or after your purchase. If you enjoy the worksheets and would like more products similar to this, please let us know!
As always, your positive feedback is greatly appreciated.