WOO HOO! It is HALF-WAY time! The MIDPOINT day of the year! This 80-PAGE packet is FILLED with a variety of Common Core Aligned Language Arts and Math activities to enjoy during this special time of the year or when teaching FRACTIONS! The activities revolve around the "HALF" concept. They include the following:
1. Digital and Analog Clocks Anchor Chart
2. What is Half-Past in minutes Analog Clock Anchor Chart
3. Half Past the Hour Anchor Chart
4. Time to the Half Hour Worksheet and Answer Key!
1. 2 Symmetry Anchor Charts (1 in color and 1 in Save ink mode)
2. Symmetrical Butterfly Wings differentiated activities (11 pages) which include matching, coloring and designing symmetrical butterflies along with developmentally appropriate HOW-TO student center directions for each.
2 Halves Make a Whole
1. What is Half Anchor Chart
2. Shapes Make Shapes Activity Mat (or Worksheet)
3. Shapes Make Shapes Pieces sheet (2 copies needed)
4. Answer Key
5. Shape Name Anchor Chart
Fair and Square:
1. Fair and Square Anchor Charts ( 2pages) and Fair and Square Mats (2 pages)
2. Counters (2 pages)
3. Fair and Square Worksheet and Answer Key
What is Half?
1. Helping Hands Anchor Charts (2 types)
2. Counters (2 pages)
3. What is Half of …? worksheet and answer key
4. Halfway Day Dominoes (2 differentiated worksheets and Answer Keys)
1. Developmentally Appropriate student directions
2. 2 sheets (6 on each) of patterned colorful hearts
Half-Way Day Badges:
1. 2 sheets (2 on page) of bright blue Half-Way Day badges with ribbons.
2. 2 sheets (2 on page) of bright green Half-Way Day badges with ribbons
3 2 sheets (2 on page) of bright green Half-Way Day badges without ribbons.
4. 2 sheets (2 on page) of bright green Half-Way Day badges without ribbons
Shades Of Meaning:
1. Anchor Chart
2. Activity Mat
3. 6 sets (3 words in each) of Shades of Meaning words.
Subjects and Predicates:
My entire Sam’s Subjects and Pete’s Predicates Unit
is included in this Half-Way Day packet (17 pages) which includes
~2 anchor charts
~ Subject and Predicate Sort
~Subject and Predicate Highlight Worksheet
~Fill in the blank with subjects Worksheets
~Fill in the blank with Predicates Worksheet
~Subject and Predicate Puzzle Match.
~Create your own Subject and Predicate.
Compound Word Butterflies:
~ Match butterfly wings to make compound words
~Create your own compound word butterfly
***Please note that the Sam's Subjects and Pete's Predicates unit that I have available in my store IS INCLUDED in this packet.
I appreciate your support and enjoy the rest of the year!