HALLOWEEN 4TH GRADE WORDSEARCH
FOR 4th GRADERS ONLY!-- IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM AND HALLOWEEN!.
This is a HUGE wordsearch - 32 WORDS all on 4th graders AND Halloween!
They'll love searching for words about THEMSELVES and Halloween!
They love these wordsearch puzzles and know how to use them.
You know how and when to use them too!
FOR 4th GRADERS ONLY! IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM!
* ALSO FOR HALLOWEEN ~ CLICK THE LINK:
- HALLOWEEN FUN FACTS QUIZ!
- What a great “EXTRA” for Halloween! 13 trivia questions all about the celebration and origination of Halloween. A different FUN activity for you and the kids right before they go trick-or-treating.
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR 4TH GRADERS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- PLACE VALUE WORKSHEETS
- 2 completely different worksheets on place value. One uses basic understanding, the other uses LETTERS instead of numbers. Good reinforcement for this important math concept.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!