HALLOWEEN 5th GRADE WORD SEARCH
FOR 5th GRADERS ONLY! ...IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM AND HALLOWEEN!!
All the words on here are about 5th graders and Halloween!
They'll get a kick out of searching for words about THEMSELVES AND HALLOWEEN!
A BIG puzzle - 32 WORDS!! They'll enjoy doing this and they know how to use them.
You know how and when to use these too. Enjoy!
* ALSO FOR HALLOWEEN - CLICK THE LINK:
- HALLOWEEN FUN FACTS QUIZ!
- What a great “EXTRA” for Halloween! 13 trivia questions all about the celebration and origination of Halloween. A different FUN activity for you and the kids right before they go trick-or-treating.
OTHER ITEMS FOR 5TH GRADERS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Lessons on “its, it’s, your, you’re, they’re, their and there”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. HOMOPHONES!
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!