Here is ‘A Night at the Manor?’. An original and creative art project for Halloween.
This is a great way to create a mysterious ambience using dry pastels.
Would you like to spend a night at the manor? I wouldn’t dare!
What a great situation for a writing project, don’t you think?
• Grades 3 and up
• Junior High and High School
• Textures and patterns
• Warm and cool colours
• Light and dark colours
• Light and shadow
• Black cardboard (11 x 17 Inches)
• Black and white pencil crayons
• Dry pastels
This document contains:
• Complete instructions with explanatory photos.
• Evaluation rubric
• 4 images of castels
Takes about 3 to 4 periods to complete.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.