These Halloween math and literacy activities are the perfect thing to add to your spooktacular October month! This unit includes ready-to-print activities, Halloween centers, and a fun riddle craft for your young learners to enjoy!
In this unit:
- Making Spooky Words (word work & graphing)
- Spider word families (sort & record)
- How to catch a ghost (circle map & flowsheet)
- How to go Trick-or-Treating (circle map & flowsheet)
- Skeleton math strategy game
- Tic-Tac-BOO! (addition & subtraction game)
- Trick or Treat (addition & subtraction sort)
- Halloween printables (no-prep activities ready for print and use right away!)
- Spooky riddle/craftivity
Please download the preview if you'd like to see more!
Thank God it's First Grade!