Ever felt like you needed a teacher's survival kit for those years when October 31 falls on a weekday? Or perhaps you have a party scheduled at school before Halloween happens over the weekend? I've combined pages from several of my best-selling Halloween activities to help you make it through the day while keeping students engaged and learning. Language arts and math activities are included, as well as party ideas, party gift tags, a Halloween questions game, and a coloring page. Kids LOVE these activities!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Supernatural Making Words activity (2 pages)
• Spin Class short reading passage (1 page)
• Halloween Nouns & Verbs Word Sort activity (5 pages)
• Halloween Candy Calories math activity (2 pages)
• Halloween Word Problems worksheet (1 page)
• Frankly, You're the Best teacher-to-student notes or gift tags (1 page)
• Keep Calm and Scary On color sheet (1 page)
• 2 Halloween team building or party activities (1 page)
• Halloween Questions partner or small group dice game, color & BW (2 pages)
• Answer keys and teacher information (5 pages)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I'd appreciate your purchase, rating, and feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Click Halloween
to find more fun learning activities for the month of October.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!