Halloween Activities, Grammar Fails in the Real World, Proofreading Task Cards
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This BUNDLE of real-world grammar mistakes is an excellent engaging activity for bell ringers, grammar practice, review, or just for fun any time of the year! I've collected mistaken-ridden posters, tweets, signs, songs, etc. to keep things interesting - and to provide plenty of examples!Allow studePrice $21.99Original Price $24.43Save $2.44
This set of real-world grammar mistakes is an excellent engaging activity for bell ringers, grammar practice, review, or just for fun during Halloween! I've collected mistaken-ridden posters, tweets, signs, song lyrics, etc. to keep things interesting - and to provide plenty of examples!
Allow students to take ownership of their learning and make connections to the world around them. Students love to spot errors in the unlikeliest places, and an activity like this gets them thinking, collaborating, and editing! Plenty of ideas for using these amazing - and shocking images - are provided! The options are endless with this simple file! All subjects could get involved in the editing fun.
-30 images of real-world mistakes in three easy-to-use formats so you can print them or use them virtually in Google, Nearpod, Kahoot, Classflow, and more!
- Answer key included!
- Cut and go format 4 to a page in PDF
- Whole page, 1 to a page in PDF
- Whole page, 1 to a page in JPEG
- Free updates of any new holiday grammar mistakes I find!
Classroom success stories from other teachers who have tried this resource:
♥ "These are great bell ringers!"
♥ "I can't get enough of these! My students crack up every time!!"
♥ "This activity kept my students engaged and using content skills!"
♥ "All of my classes loved this - they saw it as a real challenge to try and spot the errors. Great fun whilst reinforcing learning. Thank you!"
Looking for more Halloween assignments?
Info Text Lesson: Are Horror Movies Horrible or Hilarious?
Fear Factor Personal Narrative Prompt
Halloween Grammar Coloring Pages
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Breakout Box Game
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
For more ideas and inspiration:
Julie's Classroom Stories on Instagram
Julie's Classroom Stories on Facebook
Teaching Middle and High School English Facebook Group
Yearbook and Journalism Facebook Group