This mini-book unit was designed to help students increase vocabulary related to the holiday. It is a visual unit that labels and describes Halloween symbols and helps students understand traditions and expectations at school and home.
This mini-book unit was designed to help students with limited language but could also be used with beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 24 page printable mini-book
- Color 24 page printable mini-book
- 24 black and white small symbols
- 24 color small symbols
- Three assessment sheets for monitoring progress
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT.
You might also like
Play Doh Pizzeria