Halloween Activities Kindergarten No Prep Pack fun
and ready to use
Halloween activities that will save you a lot of time and will provide essential Math and ELA skills practice during Halloween week.
No Prep Halloween for Kindergarten.
These require no preparation just print and go have fun with the kids.
See more Halloween Resources here
Included are 47 print and go pages pages for Counting, numbers, number words, ten frames, patterns, comparing, addition and subtraction, decomposing, letters, phonics, word families, beginning and ending sounds, sight words, reading, writing, making sentences, CVC words, labeling, syllables.
1-5. Creepy Numbers
- Cut and paste ten frames, number words, tallies, blocks
6. Spider Number Words
- Read the word on the web and color the spider with the matching number.
7. Number Words
- Trace the number words. Cut and paste the numbers to match the words.
8. How Many Eyes
- Roll a die and draw that many eyes on the monster. Write a number to finish the sentence.
9. Trick or Treat Counting
- Cut and paste the sweets to match the number on the bag.
10. How Many Spooky Pictures?
- Count and color the corresponding pumpkin.
11. The Wicked Puzzles
- Cut and paste the puzzle pieces. Order them by numbers 1-5 and 6-10
12. More or Less?
- For each picture, color the group which has more.
13. How Many Spiders?
- The spiders are going to a party. How many spiders that have the same costumes are there? Count and write the number.
14. 5 Little Ghosts
- Five little ghosts live in every haunted house. Count how many are home now and draw the ones that are not. Finish the number sentences.
15. Missing Numbers
- Count from top to bottom of the candy corn to fill in the missing numbers.
16. Spider Ten Frames
- How many more spiders to make 10? Draw them and write the number on the line.
17. Ghostly 10 Frames
- Draw as many dots as the number on the ghost.
18. How to make 5
- Fill in the number of the white pumpkins. Color the pumpkins.
19. Scary Math Puzzles
- Count how many there are from each picture. Write the numbers in the boxes then solve.
20. Spooky Subtraction
- Use the pictures to help you find the difference. Cross out how many you take away. Write how many are left.
21. How Many More Legs
- Draw the missing legs of the spiders and write the number.
22. Halloween Patterns
- Cut and paste the pictures to complete the patterns.
23. Capital or Lowercase pumpkins?
- Cut and paste in the correct basket. Capital or Lowercase pumpkins?
24-26. My Black Kitten Knows the Letters
- Trace the letters and write the missing capital or lowercase letters.
27-28. Which Is My Web?
- Help the spiders to their webs. The letter on the web matches the beginning sound of the pictures.
29. What Is My Beginning Sound?
- Fill in the missing beginning sound.
30. Color the Trick or Treat Bags by Ending Sound
- Say each word. Listen to the final sound. Color the bag purple green or orange according to it.
31. What’s the Final Sound?
- Cut and paste the hats according to the final sound of the word on them.
32. Roll and Color a Pot
- Roll, read the word and color the pot until you reach the top.
33-35. Ghost Word Families in the Haunted Castles
- Cut and paste the ghosts from the same family in the castles they live in.
36. Spin a Word
- Spin on the two webs. Make a word. Is it a real word or a silly word? Write it below.
37 - 38. Roll and Trace
- Roll a die and trace the word on the spider that has the number you get.
Repeat until all the words are traced.
39 Read and Color Some Funny Spiders
- Read the sentences and color the spiders.
40. Halloween Sentences
- The Spider - Cut and paste the words to make a sentence.
Write it. Color the picture.
41. Halloween Sentences
- The Witch - Cut and paste the words to make a sentence.
Write it. Color the picture.
42 – 43. Mix a Magic Sentence
- Color the sight word potions. Write a sentence using some of them and words from the word bank. You can also use a color word.
44. Label the Halloween Picture
- Cut and paste the words to label the pictures.
45. Label the Halloween Picture
- Use the word bank to label the picture (the same picture as above but with no cutting and pasting)
46. If I had a magic potion...
– writing page
47. Spider Party Syllable Count
- What are the spiders dressed up as? Read and say the word and count the syllables. Color the pot with the same number.
You may also like these No Prep Seasonal Packs:
Thanksgiving No Prep Math Pages
Winter Activities No Prep Pack
Spring Activities - No Prep Pack
Summer Activities No Prep Pack
Valentine's Day Activities No Prep Pack
St Patrick's Day Activities No Prep Pack