Enjoy this engaging, easy-to-use Halloween Activities Packet with eleven (11) pages of fun! There's something for every interest. NO PREP! Print and go!
All activities include a full-page answer key.
Packet includes nine (9) activities:
* Lucky Thirteen- Students do mental math equations to find the thirteen (13) ghost figures whose equations equal thirteen (13).
* Figurative Language Match-Up- Students match examples of figurative language to the correct meanings (EX: night owl & ghost town).
* Who-oo Can Guess? Students guess answers to interesting Halloween trivia questions and then design their own jack o' lantern.
* Do-It-Yourself Rubric Cube Costume- Students read the selection explaining how to turn a cardboard box into a costume, and then they correctly sequence the eight (8) steps.
* Halloween Word Search- Students locate ten (10) Halloween-themed words on a 10X10 letter grid.
* Jumbled Words- Students unscramble words each containing one, or more, circled letters, and then unscramble the circled letters to find the answer to a Halloween riddle.
* Bewitching Pairs- Students use visual discrimination to locate each pair of objects, and color them according to the key provided.
* Tips for Trick-or-Treating- Students read the safety tips and then fill in the blanks using the word bank.
* Happy Halloween Coloring Page- Students use their own creativity to color a picture of four kid-friendly, costumed trick-or-treaters.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This resource has been saved in a format that allows for printing in high resolution. However, file contents may NOT be changed, copied, or extracted. This file is NOT editable.
► This product relates to the following CCSS standards. Please note that this list may represent only a partial list of all standards and/or strands that apply.
You might also like these seasonal/holiday products:
Valentine's Day Activity Packet
St. Patrick's Day ACTIVITY PACKET No Prep! Print and Go!
All About Me Craftivity
Follow me on Lessons4Now Facebook
Follow me on Lessons4Now Pinterest
Follow me on Lessons4Now Blog