These Halloween Math & Reading Games are a great way to meet the core standards in a fun way.
The activities are clearly written, easy to use, and need limited amounts of preparation. The lessons are written in a format that can be easily taught by the teacher or readily handed off to a parent volunteer or a classroom aide with complete confidence that objectives of the lesson will be reached.
- Haunted House Counting: Counting objects
- Candy Count: Matching quantity to numerals.
- Dark Dark Woods: Demonstrating story problems.
- Candy Patterns: Identifying, creating and extending patterns
- Halloween Sort and Graph: Sorting and creating graphs.
- Magic Rocks: Matching lowercase letters
- Pumpkin Walk: Recognizing letters of the alphabet.
- Pop The Sound: Identifying Beginning Sounds
- Halloween Hootenanny: Identifying uppercase letters fluently
- Halloween Rhyme Time: Producing Rhyming Words
- Costume Shop: Identifying words with the same Beginning Sound
© Kathy Crane Kindergarten Kiosk
Do you love Halloween? Here are some Related Products
Halloween Activities Reading and Math
Halloween Theme Unit
Halloween Writing Activities
Scarecrow Theme Unit
Skeleton Theme Unit
Halloween Reading Games
Halloween Alphabet Haunting Game
Halloween Guided Readers
Follow For Updates and Freebies!
Be alerted as products are updated and/or added to. Get Special Freebies.