NOTEBOOK (SMARTboard) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Halloween is just around the corner and your primary students can think of nothing else! My Halloween SmartBoard activities are just what you need to keep your class engaged while learning a few things too! The file includes a lesson plan as well as 7 Halloween themed activities.
1. Pumpkin vs. Candy Corn Tic Tac Toe (link to interactive website) and printable for your students
2. Pumpkin Rap Video Link (focus on describing words) and printable describing word activity sheet
3. Fall Things Video Link and Fall Word web printable
4. Link to Video and learn that skeletons are not scary! Printable cloze writing activity related to skeletons
5. Links to digital pumpkin carving website and pumpkin carving video. Design a jack-o-lantern printable
6. Five Little Pumpkins (poem, video link and printable)
7. Pumpkin Patch Polka (video link) Let's DANCE!
These activities are FUN and educational. Happy Halloween!
This is a .notebook file and requires Notebook software to open.
Some other holiday smartboard lessons you may like!