This Halloween Activities Package contains 7 unique and engaging Halloween activities that are “Outside the Box” writing and visual arts ideas. Students demonstrate their creativity in a variety of unique ways. Directions, templates and some student examples are included. No prep needed.
This Package includes:
1. Terror Texts: Students create a cell phone text conversation between two Halloween characters. Templates and instructions are provided.
2. Crime Stoppers: Students are guided through a descriptive writing process to provide the details needed to apprehend the criminal. This is a lighthearted look at crime in Transylvania. The end product is a poster.
3. Ghoulish Garbage: This activity allows students to go dumpster diving into the garbage cans of Halloween creatures. It is a great activity for divergent thinkers.
4. Halloween Facebook Page: This follows the Facebook page format with sections specifically designed to reflect the Halloween theme. A template is provided.
5. Jack O’ Lantern: Using a matrix, students are able to create endless patterns for their Jack O’ Lantern designs. This is also a great big and little buddy activity.
6. Transylvania Times: A newspaper template is provided for students to write articles based on the Halloween theme.
7. Transylvania School of Fashion Design: The Transylvania Fashion Police are out in force. Here is a chance for students to show their creativity.
Check out our other holiday products.
Thanksgiving Math Project
Christmas Activities - Projects, Writing, Art and a Game
New Year's Resolutions - Writing in Role and Personal Writing
Valentine's Day Writing