PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Halloween Activities Pack is filled with fun, quality fall crafts, glyphs and activities that are sure to keep your students engaged, while also letting their creativity shine. All activities are aimed at students in grades 1-5, but please take a close look at the preview to ensure they are appropriate for your students.
*2 Glyph Themes* Jack O’ Lantern Glyph & Trick or Treat Basket Glyph
Each Glyph comes with:
•Student Checklist: Each theme includes different questions that students check off the answers to in order to create their individual glyph.
•All Cut-outs: These are meant to be cut out and glued onto construction paper.
•Background Page & Cut-outs: Rather than having to glue onto a separate page, the background page is included separate from the cut-outs.
•Bar Graph: This is a simple bar graph that students use to record data from a question for each glyph. You can then use them to have students draw conclusions based on the data.
• Word Searches: 2 levels included with Halloween vocabulary terms. Answer Keys included.
• “Find someone who...” Halloween Bingo: (2 options) This is a fun way to get students to move, interact, and share their Halloween favorites. Students fill in their own Bingo boards, and then play! (full page or half page option).
• Halloween Favorites: Students fill in their favorite part of Halloween, costume, top 3 Halloween treats, and Halloween memory.
• My Perfect Halloween Night: Students fill in what the weather would be, who they would go trick or treating with, what their basket would look like, and their costume.
• Costume Superlatives: Students give awards to past Halloween costumes they have seen.
• Create Your Own Witch’s Brew: Students fill in the ingredients, recipe, and spell for their witch’s brew.
• Haunted House Design & Describe: Students illustrate and describe their haunted house using their 5 senses.
• Candy Corn Craftivity This is a 2 page cut, glue and fold activity. There is a blank cover option as well as a cover option showing students what information to fill in under each flap.
• All About My Halloween Night: Students fill in how they felt, their costume who they were with, what they did, and their favorite part.
• My Halloween Movie Reel: Students draw and describe what they did on Halloween from beginning to end.
• Making Words: Students make words from Trick or Treat and Jack O’ Lantern.
• Break the Code: Students decode a short poem. Answer Key is included.
This resource can be found discounted with other fall-themed and holiday packs in the Fall Bundle.
For seasonal resources, including glyphs, activities, and writing for the ENTIRE YEAR, the Spring Bundle can also be found discounted in the Seasonal Resources Bundle!