Halloween scavenger hunt:
This scavenger hunt introduces to students some historical information and facts about the Halloween scavenger hunt.
Here are 16 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary on Halloween.
Directions to use:
1. Print the Scavenger Hunt cards on card stock or brightly -colored paper and cut them apart along the black lines.
2. Make copies of the Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet. Each student needs a copy.
3. Place the Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions. You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Halloween Adapted Task Book-Activity for KG-3rd Grade
• Thanksgiving Adapted Task Book- An Activity for KG-3rd Grade
• Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt Activity
• Autumn Facts Scavenger Hunt - An Activity