Also included in
- Get all the jack-o-lantern drawing games, coloring pages, blank pumpkin. Plus a color mixing lesson and writing activities using adjectives and feelings. This will help you differentiate and come up with some fun fall or Halloween art activities for all your students.$7.00$10.00Save $3.00
- This is a bundle of my most popular drawing lessons. This is a chance to save money by buying this whole set of drawing lessons. The contents of this bundle may change over time to include newer lessons. (So be on the lookout for emails letting you know that I've made an update to this bundle.)$170.00$244.50Save $74.50
Take the fear out of making art with this Pumpkin Face Art Activity. Easy drawing ideas make designing a Halloween Jack O Lantern fun for kids. A great fall craft activity that also incorporates writing an adjective for the pumpkin's feeling on the label.
Whether you are making a pumpkin craft, pumpkin art, or just looking for a fun pumpkin drawing activity during a Halloween class party, the Pumpkin Face Roll & Draw will be sure entertain your students. Students will roll the dice and for each roll of the dice, they will add a feature to their pumpkin face. There are 4 versions, each with a different mood: Goofy, Silly, Spooky and Happy.
What You Get
• Instructions (4 pages)
• Roll & Draw (4 pages)
• Choice Drawing (4 pages)
• Print & Go - Finish the drawing with choices included (4 pages)
• Blank Pumpkins (6 pages)
• Pumpkin Adjectives (1 page)
• Labels and Drawing page (2 pages)
This makes a total of 25 pages!
Take a look at the preview to get a peek at everything.
2017 Update - Added 19 pages: more instructions, choice drawing, print & go, blank pumpkins, labels, and adjectives!
2018 Update - Changed the style of the pumpkins and most of the facial features. Added an additional Print & Go page.
This lesson is included in my Drawing MEGA Bundle.
Thanks for visiting!