Interactive Activity Binders are a great way for children to practice skills in a fun and engaging way. All of the pages in this binder allow for children to manipulate materials on the page. They can be used inside a binder (as described below), or in math or literacy centers.
The Halloween Interactive Activity Binder includes the following:
• Cover Page (Colored, black and white, and Math and Literacy covers if you would like to separate them)
• I can spell my name!
• I can write my name!
• I can match letters!
• I can sort pictures by their beginning sounds!
• I can identify beginning sounds!
• I can spell sight words!
• I can write letters!
• I can write numbers!
• I can make a pattern! (AB, ABC, AAB)
• I can match pictures!
• I can identify which picture is different!
• I can match shapes!
• I can count! (3 variations)
• I can make numbers!
• I can put together a puzzle!
• I can play memory!
To make these materials into a binder you will need to: print, laminate, cut and add Velcro to specified areas on the pages/answer pieces. If you print the whole download it will make multiple binders.
You can also print these and prepare to use individually, or in math/literacy centers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com