This is a resource full of fun activities to do in a complete unit based on The Hallo-Wiener by Dav Pilkey. The activity set is packed with enough activities to carry you through a whole week, concluding with a Hallo-Wiener party! All original graphics, worksheets, games, songs, and projects make this a unit your students aren't likely to forget.
This would be perfect to either spread through the month of October, or to conclude the month with a week of author studies and Halloween or Fall party.
1. Language Activities - Mixed Up Sentences, Sequencing, 2 Word Slides, ABC Order, Word Web, and a Wordsearch.
2. Math Activities - Graphing Activity, and Ten Frame Game.
3. Science Activity - Racing Critters Physical Science / Measuring Activity
4. Art Activities - 2 story-related projects
5. Bulletin Board Ideas
6. Story-Related Party Activities