This Halloween-themed math center was created to be used to practice basic addition and subtraction facts. It was originally intended to be used with Target's Halloween table scatter (2012), but any math manipulatives (or none) will work just as well.
As the teacher, you will be able to control the cards the student uses (number 0-15 are included, as well as a sheet of blank cards) and the operations. I have included four ways to "play" the center, but I'm sure other ways can also be created.
• Addition Mat
• Subtraction Mat
• Recording sheet for addition
• Recording sheet for subtraction
• Mixed recording sheet
• Ghost cards 0-15 and a page of blanks
• Bat cards 0-15 and a page of blanks
• Spider cards 0-15 and a page of blanks