Here is a project that the students of grade 5, 6 and secondary will en-joy. The symbol of the skull, banned in some schools ( in my school ), finds its way to Halloween .
It is interesting to study the customs of other cultures on the Day of the Dead, as the « Dia de los muertos » in Mexico.
One of boys’ favorites.
- Grades 5 and up
- Junior High and High school
-Black tempera paint
-An engraving tool (kebab skewers)
-Lead pencil and eraser
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with photos
-The evaluation rubric
Duration: about 5 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.