Art project inspired from Tim Burton’s animated movie The Corpse Bride.
Includes two pages of complete description and 16 pages of images that can you can display on an interactive whiteboard or print out.
Materials are very simple. All you will need are washable felt markers and glossy paper!
Evaluation rubric and example of a witch included.
It is interesting to do the following workshops before doing this project.
- Grade 5 and 6
- High School
- Painting (Dilution of the felt makers with water and brushes)
- Warm and cold colours
- Washable felt markers
- Water and brushes
- Digital paper (glossy) 11 x 17
This document includes:
- A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
- An evaluation rubric
- An example of a sorcerer, to enhance diversity in the creations.
Takes about 4 periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.