Art activity for Grades 4,5, 6 and 7. Amazing results guaranteed!
Teach your students how to draw articulated characters using an easy technique. This entire project is done with felt markers.
One of my favorites for Halloween!
It is interesting to do the following workshop before doing this project.
It includes an explicite step-by-step description which will make it easier for the students to draw their witches.
- Grades 4, 5 and 6, junior high school.
- Light values
- Dark values
- Permanent felt marker
- Washable marker
- 8.5 x 11 digital paper
This document includes:
- A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
- An evaluation rubric
- A workshop on how to articulate a person (Mountain,witches,tree)
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.