Halloween Articulation Activity - BOOM Cards - Halloween Speech Therapy Activity
Also included in
- Looking for fun articulation activities for your speech therapy sessions? This BOOM Cards bundle includes ten decks. It includes seasonal and non-seasonal decks, so you can use these all year long!When you purchase this bundle, you save 30% off the price of individual resources.Speech Therapy ArticuPrice $32.00Original Price $46.80Save $14.80
- Looking for fun, fall articulation activities for your speech therapy sessions? This Fall BOOM Cards bundle includes four decks that you can use from the start of the school year until the end of fall!When you purchase this bundle, you save 25% off the price of individual resources. (You can get anPrice $11.70Original Price $15.60Save $3.90
Looking for Halloween speech therapy activities for your students? This Articulation Activity on BOOM Cards features a fun "Feed the Monster" activity & includes a variety of sounds!
**This deck is part of my Articulation Boom Cards Bundle at a !**
To play the Halloween articulation activity, feed the monster the Halloween-themed food/drink to reveal the target word. Have the student practice the word or make up a sentence before choosing the next food. Fun and no-prep!
This Halloween Articulation Activity for Speech Therapy Includes
Initial and final placement of the following sounds:
- s/z and s-blends
- l and l-blends
- r and r-blends
You can try a playable preview here!
About BOOM Cards:
*When you purchase this resource, you will download a PDF with a link to redeem your BOOM deck*
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet.
- Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
You may also like:
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (new resources are 50% off the first 48 hours!)