This is another not-so-scary resource based on the picture book, "Bats at the Beach" by Brian Lies.
This 26-page resource includes:
* Making connections graphic organiser
* 4 interactive rhyming words games based on the picture book
* 1 rhyming word game based on CVC words (e.g. bat, cat, mat, rat, hat, fat...)
* Interactive notebook pages - facts about bats
* Handwriting - focus on letter 'b' (QLD Beginners' Alphabet)
A copy of the picture book is not included with this resource and would be required to best use this resource.
You may be interested in my other not-so-scary higher order thinking resources for Halloween, based on the following picture books: Monster Chef, Creepy Carrots, Little Boo, Scary Night, My Dead Bunny, and The Turkey and the Pumpkin (which includes a link for the free downloadable picture book by Artie Knapp).
All resources are for personal/classroom use only and are not to be distributed further. Multiple licenses are available through TpT for a reduced price. No sharing of this resource is permitted through email, photocopying, internet groups/blogs, offline groups, school district or regional websites/servers, discussion lists, school websites/servers, or personal websites.