1. Halloween vocabulary flash cards.
2. Halloween bingo student cards in color.
3. Halloween bingo student cards in grayscale.
4. Halloween calling cards.
Halloween Bingo Description.
1. Use the A4 flashcards to introduce the Halloween vocabulary words to the students.
2. There are 32 different student bingo cards explain to the students that they need all 6 Halloween vocabulary words on their cards before they get Bingo!
3. Handout the bingo student cards.
4. Shuffle the Bingo calling cards take the top calling card and call out the word.
5. The students circle their picture if they have that word.
6. The teacher can point to the flashcard on the board to aid weaker students.
7. Continue this process until a student calls out bingo or until all the students call out bingo.
Halloween Vocabulary Words.
Bat, black cat, candy, ghost, magic, monster, moon, pumpkin, trick or treat, vampire, werewolf, witch.
You may also like other Halloween activities in my store:
Halloween Themed PowerPoint Review Game
©JoffJK’s teaching resources all rights reserved.