This is a fun Halloween game that you can play with your whole class!
This game includes:
- Game directions
- 25 different bingo boards
- DIY Bingo board materials
- 24 bingo "call out" cards
- Bingo game markers
Idea of this activity:
25+ people can play this game at a time
1. Give all players a game board and a handful of game markers.
2. Choose someone to be the bingo caller/ board checker. That person will need all the bingo call out cards. They will need to be in a pile and shuffled. They will draw a card, hold it up showing everyone the image, and say the word that is on the card.
3. The other players will then mark the space with that word/picture with the board marker.
4. The game will continue in this way until someone gets five spaces filled in a row. When they do, they will call “Bingo”. The card caller will check to ensure that they marked the right squares. If it is correct, they have won. Shuffle up the bingo boards, and call out cards, and play again and again!
Teacher Prep Needed:
- Print out pages 4-9 in single sided and in color. These are the bingo “call out cards”. Then laminate for durability, and cut out along the colored lines.
- Page 10 has the bingo square markers. To use, cut out along the colored lines and laminate. You can use these, or you can have the kids mark the square with pieces of candy, other manipulatives you might have in the classroom, or even with a dry erase marker if you have laminated the board. If you choose to use these markers you will need to print about a page of these per kid that is playing the game. Exe- eleven players = print eleven copies of page 10.
- Pages 11-13 are the optional un-assembled bingo boards. This are included if you want your students to put together their own boards, or if you have more than 25 people playing and need extra boards above what I have included. If you use these, have the students cut out the pieces (black and white, or color), and glue to the blank game board.
- Pages 14-38 are the bingo boards. There are 25 boards included, so print off the number of boards that you need (one for each student) in color and single sided. Then laminate for durability.
I have a few other items that you might enjoy! :
- Ch and Sh Candy Corn Digraph Game
- Digraph Review Clip It Cards
- Digraph Flower Review Activity
- Digraph Classroom Posters
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.