Classroom friendly differentiated learning with this 30 board inference game! Play 4 different bingo game versions, with calling cards or spinners, according to your students' needs. Over a week's worth of homework sheets (at 3 different levels) are differentiated, too! Students try to get "SCARY!" to win the game.
* Play in large groups like standard bingo to review any skills, or just for fun.
* Play in small groups with spinners, using the inference cards, or with sentence production.
* Use the picture calling cards to label Halloween vocabulary and use the words in sentences.
* Use the number spinner with the inference cards to look across rows during play.
* Use the 'scary' letter spinner with the inference cards to look down columns during play.
* Complete the worksheets for independent work.
* a grayscale set for photocopying
* 30 picture game boards (44 different images)
* 44 inference cards for use in the game or literacy centers
* word and number spinners for game variations
* a set of calling cards (pictures, numbers 1-5 and the word 'scary')
* 6 worksheets for building word associations - homework or classwork!
* 6 worksheets with answer choices for recognizing inferences
* 6 worksheets to independently figure out the inference and write their own
* optional Halloween coins token sheet for the games
* answer sheet, directions and ideas
Be sure to check out the preview to see if this is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store and I'll be happy to help!
Thanks for shopping with me! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
What are buyers saying?
On April 28, 2017, carly Goetz (TpT Seller) said:
Great for Fall Rotations!
On November 6, 2015, Karan C. said:
Such a fun way to work on inferences! My students loved this!
On October 28, 2013, Buyer said:
my kindergartner with high functioning Asperger's loves this game!! it's catchy and engaging, thanks for making it! great idea!
67 teaching plus grayscale; 136 total