PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Small group and classroom friendly differentiated learning is easy with this Halloween inference game that has 5 different activities! Play 4 different bingo game versions, with calling cards or spinners, at 2 levels according to your students' needs. Use the word association, riddle and inference task cards in games or as separate activities. Over a week's worth of homework sheets (at 3 different levels) are differentiated, too! Students try to get "SCARY!" to win the game.
1. Play in large groups like standard bingo to review any skills, or just for fun.
2. Play in small groups with spinners, using the riddle cards, the inference cards, or with sentence production.
3. Use the picture calling cards to label Halloween vocabulary and use the words in sentences.
4. Build word association skills with the naming cards.
5. Play the open ended printable board game.
6. Use the number spinner with the inference cards. (look across rows)
7. Use the 'scary' letter spinner with the inference cards. (look down columns)
8. Complete the varied worksheets for independent work.
What are buyers saying?
+ Great for Fall Rotations!
+ Such a fun way to work on inferences! My students loved this!
+ my kindergartner with high functioning Asperger's loves this game!! it's catchy and engaging, thanks for making it! great idea!
***** Save $$ with the Halloween bundle ! *****
* 27 picture bingo boards with calling cards (a set of 12 boards with 24 vocabulary words and a set of 15 boards with 24 vocabulary words.)
* 24 riddle task cards.
* 45 word association naming task cards.
* 48 inference task cards.
* an open ended printable Halloween game board with a spinner.
* word and number spinners for game variations.
* monster game tokens.
* 6 worksheets for building word associations - homework or classwork!
* 6 worksheets with answer choices for recognizing inferences.
* 6 worksheets to write inferences.
* answer sheets, directions and activity ideas.
Be sure to check out the preview to see if this is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store and I'll be happy to help! Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like: