All you need to make the simplest board games is a large piece of paper, printed cards, a die and some imagination!
I took some foam board, Halloween paper, glue sticks, white card stock, games card and scissors. I cut the white card stock and Halloween paper. Using the glue sticks, the kids glued the squares onto the foam board making the path for the game. They cut some of the squares into triangles, for when the path curves. I made up some cards that tell you to go ahead or back depending on what the cards says. You can write new cards. And you can use spooky bugs for game pieces. Have Fun!
This pack includes over 70 cards, 6 Halloween patterns for board games..
1. I went to a haunted house..
2. A Hole New Board Game Puzzle
3. Halloween Party Puzzle
4. The Dual Pumpkin Way Puzzle
5. Witch has a Bad Cod Puzzle
6. A Ghost Puzzle
7. 12 Days of Halloween Puzzle
8. A witch, a cat, a spider and candies
9. Arithmetical Puzzle
10. Fortune telling
11. EWWW! POOF! Halloween Potion
12. Expressive Pumpkins Craft Project