Over 30 Halloween activities and games for preschool. Teach letters, numbers, science and sensory skills with this one product. Get access to puzzles, games, playdough mats and over 50 printable coloring pages. Four products for one great price!
Who can play?
• Kindergarten (5 to 6 years of age)
• After School Programs
Halloween Centers and Activities
This resource includes:
• Number Puzzles counting by 1's, 2's, 5's and 10's
• Letter Sequence Puzzles (lower case)
• Ghostly Letters - a hands on writing activity
• Pumpkin Patch Letter Recognition Game
• Trick or Treat Parade Emergent Reader
• Missing Ingredient Potion Scrolls - a cut and glue counting activity
• Ghost Counting and Sequencing (Sequence by 1's, 2's, 5's and 10's)
• Candy Counting
• Colorful Candy Counting - Counting game with optional graphing activity
• M&M Patterning
• Halloween Pattern Cards
• Creepy Cookie Cutter Match
• Rock Halloween - fine motor development and play dough mats
• Candy Graphing
• Eyeball Bag - sensory experience for little hands
• Candy Corn Play Dough - science and fine motor all in one
• Witch's Brew - Sensory idea
Halloween Hands On Activities
Little people learn best when they are doing. Activities include literacy development, math, science, sensory activities and patterning.
• Cookie Cutter Match
• Cookie Cutter Fill and Count
• Paint Bags
• Frankenstein Counting
• Haunted House Ghost Match (10 ideas)
• Easy Trinket Sorting
• Trinket Play (4 ideas)
• Halloween Pompom Color Sort
• Fizzing Eyeballs
• Disappearing Witch
• Monster Slime
• Ghost Balloons
• Pumpkin Playdough
• Halloween Sun-catcher
• Life Size Paper Plate Ghosts
• Invisible Art
• Pumpkin V Gourds
Halloween Countdown: 31 Days of coloring
Originial Coloring pages include:
And 25 others!
Halloween Coloring: A to Z
Reading through this list you will find things that make you ask, "What does that have to do with Halloween?" Example - Yoda. One can dress up like Yoda for trick or treating. The coloring page has this listed as Yoda Costume.
Want to earn free stuff?
• You can earn TpT credits by providing feedback on your purchased resources. Go to your "My Purchases" page. Here you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click, rate, comment and earn!
• It is fast and easy!
• Be sure you are following the store to be the first to find out about sales, flash freebies, discounts and great new products. Click "follow me" next to the green star.
Embrace play! Make it a fun day!