These are Halloween Themed Math and Literacy Centers. Inside this pack are 9 different centers:
1) Counting by 5's flashcards. Great to use in a pocket chart, as a way for the students to practice counting by 5's.
2) Matching number word to their matching number for numbers 0-20.
3) Counting by 1's from 1-50. This can also be used to practice counting by 2's and 10's to 50. This center can also be used in a pocket chart.
4) Letter Match- Student match the uppercase letter with their matching lower case letter. Students can also practice putting the letters in their correct alphabetical order using either uppercase or lower case letters.
5) Days of the Week- Students put the cards in order, and write the order of the days of the week on the recording sheet (optional, do not need to use the recording sheet in the centers)
6) Sight Word Memory- included are 4 blank card that you can use to create new words to add to the game.
7) Ordinal Numbers with optional recording sheet
8) Halloween Bump Game
9) Pumpkin ten frame match-up
All these centers can be used at the same time, or you can pick and choose which ones you would like to include depending on your students or your time frame you have for centers.
These cards can be copied and laminated on cardstock for durability.
Hope you enjoy these!!