Halloween centers for language arts and math. There are 5 center activities. Each center activity has a cover page to use to label the activities in a folder.
1. Spooky Synonyms- Students match the synonyms. Then they pick a pair to illustrate on the page that is provided.
2. Scary ABC order-Students place the cards in ABC order. Then they write the order on the sheet provided.
3. Ghostly Odd and Even-Students place the cards under the correct heading. Students can complete one of the sheet provided after they are done.
4. Beware of the Missing Number-Students have to figure out the number that is missing from the addition sentence. They write their answers on a sheet that is provided.
5. Haunted Ordinal Numbers-Students put the numbers in order or they can match the numbers.