9 Halloween centers for primary grades:
• Halloween Monster Math: Full-color math game. Players take turns rolling dice, adding or subtraction, and covering numbers on the game board. Includes game board and instructions.
• Halloween Syllable Sort - Students sort Halloween word cards according to the number of syllables. Includes sorting mat, 16 Halloween picture/word cards, and recording sheet.
• Halloween Word Sorts: Sort Halloween words by long and short vowel sound. One requires students to cut out the words and paste in the correct column. On the other, students write the words in the correct space.
• Halloween Patterns: Students will identify repeating Halloween patterns, extend them using the picture tiles, and match them to the letter pattern cards. Includes 8 picture pattern cards, 12 picture tiles for extending the patterns, 5 letter pattern cards, and student instructions.
• Halloween Word Search: Simple word search for Halloween vocabulary words.
• Halloween ABC Order: Cut out the Halloween related words and paste in alphabetical order.
• Candy Corn Measurement: Students use candy corn as non-standard units of measurement to measure Halloween items. Students then record the length and width of items on the recording sheet. Includes 16 full-color measuring cards, student instructions, and recording sheet.
• Spooky Subtraction: Students complete subtraction problems to solve the spider riddle. B&W printable.
• Candy Corn Combinations: Students color candy corn shapes to see how many different combinations can be made with just 3 colors.
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter